Enjoy the nutrition of carrots with desi spices to make you nostalgic for your traditional desserts!
- ½ kg Carrot
- 1 Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Whole Dried Milk
- 1 tsp Screw Pine
- ½ tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- Almond/ Pistachio Finely Cut As Required
- Sterling Silver Leave For Gsarnishing
- Cook carrots with a little water in a pot till its water dries.
- Add sugar, cook on high flame and remove from flame.
- Add cardamom, whole dried milk and screw pine.
- Transfer kalakand on a greased tray and smoothen its surface with a spoon.
- Garnish with almonds, pistachios and sterling silver leaf.
- Allow to cool, cut into pieces and serve.
To watch the complete video recipe Click here