Enjoy Arabic Sambusa for tea times with fillings that are delectable and juicy!
- 200 grams Minced Meat
- 4 Frozen Parathay
- 2 Onions Chopped
- 1 Cumin Seed
- ¼ Cinnamon Powder
- ¼ Green Cardamom Powder
- Heat clarified butter in a pot and fry onions until golden.
- Add beef, cumin seeds, black pepper, cinnamon powder, cardamom powder and salt, cook for 10 minutes and remove from flame.
- Allow cooling then add cheese to it.
- Put beef on one side of the paratha and fold.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry sambusas and serve.
To watch the complete video recipe Click here