Pregnant women and kids must eat this for it's full of health and nutrition made with.
- 50 gram Gond
- 200 gram Flour Sieved
- 1 tsp Funnel Seeds
- 1 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- 200 gram jaggery
- 4 tbsp Almond/ Pistachio Finely Cut
- 250 gram Clarified Butter
- Popy Seeds For Sparkling
- Almond For Sparkling
- Pistachio For Sparkling
- Green Cardamom Powder For Sparkling
- Desiccated Coconut
- Heat oil in a wok and add gond gradually stirring continuously with a spoon.
- Transfer gond into a bowl when it swells and chop in a chopper while its hot.
- Add whole wheat flour in the remaining clarified butter and fry till aroma arises.
- Add gond and remove from flame.
- Add jiggery, almonds, pistachios, fennel seeds and green cardamom.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a greased tray.
- Sprinkle poppy seeds, coconut, almonds, pistachios and cardamom powder on top.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
To watch the complete video recipe Click here
dessert, Gur Papri